Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bread

The new addition to our kitchen.......  a bread maker!!!!!!!



It worries me how the bread here hardly ever gets moldy (same with the cheese but I'm not making that!!)  I can have bread in the pantry for over a week and it looks the same as when I first bought it.
I went back to the UK this year and noticed the bread didn't last too long before the green, fluffy mold started to appear.  They still load up their bread with preservatives and additives!!


 So I decided to make my own bread!  Can you imagine waking up to the wonderful smell of freshly baked bread in the morning?  The bread maker comes with a booklet with lots of different recipes.  I can't wait to try out the whole wheat breads especially the pumpernickel bread!!  The girls are going to love it!


Now I need to start working on getting my husband to buy me a KitchenAid...

No comments:

Post a Comment